Mill City Environmental Services
MCE's core competencies incorporate the use of specialized personnel, equipment and risk management tools, and are performed in strict compliance with complex regulatory requirements. Our extensive capabilities are backed by an outstanding 11 year track record, and we maintain many long-term customer relationships.
MCE's highly trained workforce and extensive inventory of specialized equipment provide our clients with full-service solutions for:
- Transportation & Disposal of Hazardous Waste – Cost-effective and complete disposal solutions that utilize state-of-the-art equipment and vehicles, and professionally trained drivers.
- Asbestos Abatement and Facility Decontamination – Highly-trained, regulatory-compliant personnel and state-of-the-art equipment ensure that each asbestos, lead and microbial abatement operation is performed safely, efficiently and thoroughly.
- Site Remediation and Restoration – Thorough, safe and cost-effective solutions for impacted sites, both on a scheduled and emergency basis.
- Environmental Emergency Response/Hazardous Waste Cleanup – Expertise, equipment and skilled manpower ensure that residential and commercial spills are cleaned in a timely manner, with minimum impact on the environment and general public.
- Railroad Services – Complete services and maintenance solutions designed specifically for railroad clients.
We invite you to explore our various services via the links provided to the left. To obtain a quote for any of the services we offer, simply click the Request Quote button.